The holidays are quickly approaching! Are you stumped on what gifts to get for your loved ones? I’ve got you covered. Today I’m sharing a gift guide for the tech obsessed in your life OR you can get all of this stuff for yourself. Your choice, no pressure.
Obviously everything is linked, because I’m not a monster.
Let’s get into it!
- Solar Charger | Y’all, this charger is the coolest. I was hanging out with some friends and my phone was on the verge of dying, typical. I asked my friend if she had a charger I could use and she gives me this. At first I was like “what is this contraption?” but then she showed me how to use it and I’ve been obsessed since! It’s reasonably priced and pairs with most smart phone.
- Key Finder | This is for the family member/friend that says “Guys? Have you seen my keys? I can’t find my keys!” at least once a day. You can now cancel the search party. Also it’s not only for your keys, you can use it to find your phone as well.
- Wireless Earbuds | Everyone can use wireless headphones. Let’s be real, the cord can be annoying.
- Wireless Speaker | This requires no explanation. The echo is great and you can order pizza wirelessly.
- Selfie Case | Do you know someone who’s selfie obsessed? This is for them. They’ll put the “glow” in “glow-up”
- Smart Watch | This fitness watch is kind amazing. It has a GPS so you can track your route, you can swim with, and download 300+ songs.
Stay tuned! I have two more gift guides coming soon.