Hi friends! Welcome back to my blog. So glad you’re here!
Today we’re going to talk about something very serious.
I am so tired of these so-called, quick meal recipes that actually take hours to make. I don’t have time for that! I have a business to run and 90-day fiance episodes to watch. Making a two-hour meal just doesn’t fit there.
I need something quick, healthy and delicious.
Today I am going to share one of my favorite quick weeknight meals. I’m talking 25 minutes quick. It’s tastes amazing and easy to modify.
Ladies and gentlemen, I’d like to introduce you to the Egg Roll Stir Fry.
Isn’t she pretty?
My favorite thing about this recipe? It only requires one pot. I hate cleaning dishes, so the less the better.
The ingredient list is short and sweet
- Trader Joe’s Cabbage Mix (Or literally any other cabbage mix)
- 1 Pound of Ground Turkey meat (Or whatever ground meat you prefer)
- Coconut aminos or soy sauce to taste (I like to use at least 2 tablespoons of coconut aminos)
- 1 teaspoon of minced Ginger
- 1 tablespoon of minced Garlic (I purchase a jar of minced garlic and it lasts forever)
- Salt to taste
- Spray a skillet with non- stick oil and heat on med heat.
- Add turkey and cook, stirring often to crumble until it’s cooked all the way through.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to the cooked turkey and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat
- Serve immediately.
There are so many variations to this meal! Sometimes I use shredded chicken or add more veggies to bulk it up.
I hope you all enjoy this quick weeknight recipe. If you make it be sure to snap a photo and use the hashtag #tydeats so I can see your masterpieces!
Truthfully Yours, Dahlia